Ron Nolan, Principal, spent thirty years in industry designing, developing, and managing computer applications development prior to entering consulting.
In 1994, Ron joined the consulting ranks concentrating in the area of ERP implementations. He managed a multi-year, multi-site worldwide ERP implementation for a major aerospace company.
In 1999, Ron formed Nolan Consulting located in Garland, Texas concentrating on project management and Microsoft Office integration. In 2000, Ron began supporting the QuickBooks® software application and became a Certified:
- QuickBooks® ProAdvisor in 2004
- QuickBooks® Point of Sale ProAdvisor in 2005
- Advanced QuickBooks® ProAdvisor in 2007
- QuickBooks® Enterprise Solutions ProAdvisor in 2010.
- MBA - Abilene Christian University at Dallas
- BBA Accounting - University of Texas at Arlington
Professional Memberships / Certifications:
- Certified Advanced QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Certified QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions ProAdvisor
- Certified QuickBooks Point of Sale ProAdvisor
- Sleeter Group Certified QuickBooks Consultant
- Microsoft Registered Partner
- Baystate Consulting Partner Network
- National Advisors Network